Welcome!

Welcome!

The Arabian Knights are a group of people interested in massively multiplayer online games. This website is the home of The Arabian Knights of Aces High by Hitech Creations.

Aces High features simulated combat in a virtual World War II environment. As its name would suggest, the game emphasizes air combat, but it also incorporates ground vehicles, amphibious vehicles, boats, and ships.

The squadron is most easily found in the Late War Arena on Monday nights and on Friday Nights in the Special Events Arena for a squadron-based, community-run event called Friday Squadron Operations (FSO). The AH Events website has more information about FSO. We are one of the oldest squadrons in Aces High - some of our pilots were beta testers.

We are well known in the Aces High Community. We enjoy respect for our skill, sportsmanship and general conduct. We have a lot of fun.

Our pilots come from varied backgrounds and currently represent the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States.

In all things, we strive to: "Win with Pride, Lose with Dignity, Fight with Honor."

Squadron Commander's Desk

Greetings current and future virtual pilots.

I am AKMeathd, Meat for short. I am the CO of the Arabian Knights Aces High II squadron.

I would like to welcome you to our squadron web site. Feel free to browse around learning a little bit about the Arabian Knights (AK). Our visitors will discover some of what makes the AK’s one of the longest standing squadrons in virtual combat sims. Our registered squad members will be able to use this resource as well as our forums to hone their tactics, learn about the latest FSO and tell tall tails of their greatest battles.

If you are interested in flying with us, please ask one of our squad members who the ranking officer on duty is, and join us on channel. We are easily found since we all have “AK” in front of our name. We rotate countries every month to honor a long-standing squadron tradition. Join us or wait for us to join you.

MeatHd